GK and I switch off holidays every year with our families and this year we got to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family in Virginia. The fun did not stop with just Thanksgiving though, we also tacked on Christmas and a few birthdays too (mine and Billy's)! It was a nice relaxing week and below are a few pics that we took. For some reason I did not get any good pics of Bob or Jamee, or the family together for that matter, so if you did get those can you please send them to me? We had a great time and can't wait to see everyone again in the spring!
Note: GK and I were trying a new thing on our camera in the first two pics (shout-out to Aly Plennert for teaching us) so some are a bit fuzzy since they don't have auto focus on. I'm going to try to fix them later, but if you blow them up and they look like crap...well you can just deal with it now can't you :)
5 years ago




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I had so much fun with you guys at the reunion! Glad you made it back in time for it
Post a Comment