I have a great group of girls from high school that I still get together with every month, and most of us were really looking forward to attending the reunion. the plan was to try to stay close to each other for the most part, but after about ten minutes we were very widely dispersed throughout the entire bar - each chatting to different people. Afterwards, while some of us went back to the hotel to eat pizza (and Doritos courtesy of Mr. Stanczak), others went back to the Lville bar scene to keep the reunion going (ahem, until 5am)! Let's just say it's hard for me to pass up pizza so you know where GK and I headed :)
The pictures below are courtesy of my friend Rob Barnes, you can find his other cool pictures here!











1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
oh i love these!!! can you put on picasa and email so i can purchase them??? sorry!!! is that a pain??
Post a Comment