We put up our Christmas tree last weekend - and all the other Christmas decorations I've collected the past couple of years. Since the majority of you won't be coming over while they are up, I thought I'd post a picture of the end results. I usually pick a color scheme when I decorate the tree and this year it's silver and white. We don't have many ornaments yet as a couple so I used a lot of plain bulbs, flowers and ribbon to fill up the empty space.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know we did and I'll post pictures of it soon!
Looks good Lou! Where was Gracie while you were taking these pictures? You know mom will want a picture of Gracie by the tree. Shatzie has taken up residence on my tree skirt, so Mattie won't go anywhere near it. One of these days I know I am going to find Shatzie stuck in the tree somewhere.
I have interesting and humorous things happen to me every day...mostly humorous! I've been married to my wonderful husband (GK) since 2006 and he, along with our 4 legged fluffy baby, keep me entertained on a daily bases. Living in Chicago since 2003 we made the big move to Dallas in January of 2010. Our beautiful baby boy joined us on May 17th, 2010!
2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Looks good Lou! Where was Gracie while you were taking these pictures? You know mom will want a picture of Gracie by the tree. Shatzie has taken up residence on my tree skirt, so Mattie won't go anywhere near it. One of these days I know I am going to find Shatzie stuck in the tree somewhere.
It looks beautiful!
Call me today whenever you are bored
Post a Comment