Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Graduate

We had such a good weekend last weekend. Not only was the weather in the warmer temps (that's more then I can say for the weather outside today) but we got to hang out with great friends too. Saturday Allyson graduated from Northeastern Illinois so it was a must that we all go out to celebrate. We grabbed dinner at Cafe Ba Ba Reba and then headed to Harry Carry's in Wrigleyville to continue the celebration. I of course only have pictures from after dinner, and these are the only one's that we were all smiling in!

Allyson - please thank your mom again for the caramels she made for GK and me. They are seriously like little piece's of heaven every time I bite into them. I'm trying point Greg in the direction of the sugar cookies I made, so he'll stay away from the caramels and I can eat them all myself!


On a sad note - the McClatchy's have officially left the city. They moved the last of their stuff on Sunday and are now both full time residents of Indianapolis. I know they will do great in Indy and we'll be down to visit soon. We'll miss you guys and look forward to your next trip up to Chi-Town!






0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus