Afterwards GK and I went to dinner to celebrate some more, since Friday was my actual birthday, and guess who got a trip to disney World??? That's right ladies and gentlemen, I've been trying to get him to go there since we started dating almost 8 years ago and it's finally happening - he always told me we'd go when we had kids. I always had a great time there when I was growing up but I guess he didn't have as much fun as I did when he was a kid.
Saturday was just as fantastic. We went and saw Twilight (I'll save that for a different post) and Saturday night we met up with a bunch of friends for dinner at Via Carducci's and cocktails at The Spread.
It was so great to hang with everyone and a big THANK YOU to all for your birthday notes all weekend!




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
sat night was so much fun!!! there always seems to be a pic of us in mid-conver :)
Post a Comment