Friday, November 7, 2008

Chauncey or Bust...

You didn’t think we all went home and sat around the hotel after tailgating did you (see prior post)? After the tailgate the boys dropped the girls off for an impromptu “Girl’s Night” at Harry’s. Now we would have stayed at Harry’s if we were not in our late twenty’s crammed into a small space, and the music was loud enough to hear from space, so we literally ran out of there and on to The Wabash Yacht Club (AKA “Stacks”).

While we were getting situated at Stacks, the boys went back to the hotel to drop off some cars (and the dog) and to change out of their tailgating gear. I guess the girls didn’t care that we were still wrapped up head to toe in Purdue gear. As you will see in the pictures below we stayed “as is” until the end of the night. Aly even got a marriage proposal so I think it was a good decision on our part. Yes, we were those “old drunk alumni” that all the kids were staring at, but we had a blast! It was so much fun to hang out with everyone again. I believe some people even brought out the amazing dance moves that are usually reserved for weddings or fraternity parties.

The end of the night came fast but we all made it home one way or another (No we did not drive ourselves)…and I may or may not have made our cab drive us through the Steak and Shake drive-thru on the way home (give me a break, we don’t have Steak and Shake in the city and how can you pass up those perfect French fries?).

Anyway, a blast was had by all and if anyone wants me to send you ALL of the pics (there are MANY) leave me a comment below and I’ll get them to you.

Happy Friday Everyone!





Everyone will be happy to see the GK did bring his amazing air guitar with him to play along with Def Leopard - he's so good...

The "McClatchy wall" at Stacks...


I love Carrie looking at the map in the background of this one... Not sure what McD is doing.



Umm, Chris's awesome mustache...makes me laugh!


Can you tell they were drinking Captain Morgan's that night?






2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

SP said...

i feel like we stepped into a time machine that weekend! love it! can you send me all the pics plz?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait to be out with everyone again sometime soon

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus