If you're wondering why Grace, our little white fluffy dog, is at the tailgate we have a good explanation I swear. GK and I had a problem finding someone to watch the dog, for the full 30 hours we were gone, so we found what we thought was a great "Doggie Hotel" for Grace to stay at in West Lafayette. Needless to say we were there for a full five minutes before we decided that she was NOT staying the night there. So my darling husband went to get her after the game and Grace got to enjoy her first tailgate on Slayter Hill. I do believe she ate more hot dogs then I did, but at least she was not in doggie jail anymore.
Thanks to the Spohn's for having the perfect tailgate once again and for Mr. McClatchy getting us awesome tickets to the game!
P.S. It was around 70 degrees and sunny the whole day...IN NOVEMBER!!!




0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Post a Comment