We got in Thursday morning and met up with Nicole who delivered us to Mike since she had to go back to work. Mike was such a trooper and took GK and I all around the city to do the standard touristy things. Even though we’ve both been to visit multiple times, I had never been on a trolley before so that was a must do!
Later that night we met up with Nicole and Andrew (our friends from Purdue), Kevin, Mattie and Mattie's friend from out of town (Kevin and GK have been friends for a very long time from the Virginia days). We went to this fabulous restaurant Betelnut that had such great food (Great pick Nic). After dinner we hung out for one last drink but by then I was very tired – since my bedtime at home is usually 10:30pm so I was way past that! Here are a few pictures and there will be more to come later...
GK, me and Nicole with our first drink of the night (kind of)...
Kevin and Mattie
Nicole and Andrew




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Did you go to Alcatraz? I still get the chills thinking about when they locked us in that cell on the tour. You were probably too young to remember, but I think it scarred me for life!
Post a Comment