Monday, June 27, 2011

Come out come out wherever you are...

So Ethan's teeth have stopped growing. I'm not kidding. He has his two bottom teeth, two top teeth and the one to the right of the top tooth. I can kind of see the one to the left of the top tooth but it's been in the same spot for about two months now. He sure is acting like he's got ALL of his teeth coming in though. The kid has his moments these days.

Now I have to admit he has my rather large teeth. That can't be fun for him. I keep telling him he'll be happy when he's old and grown (and after braces for a few years).

Other Mom's keep talking about molars coming in right now, blah blah blah. Not my child. His gums are a tad swollen but I don't see anything on the horizon. Trust me I get a good look in that mouth too when he yells at the top of his lungs EVERY time he's getting his diaper changed.

Don't even get me started on the yelling, I'll leave that for another post...

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

Ohhhh nooo! Sounds like a tough day! Don't worry sweetie keep smiling!!:)

Sandra said...

I read through to other posts to see your baby and his little teeth! He's too cute just like that! My kids all started getting teeth when they were over 13 months. Honestly, it was starting to get weird!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus