We're down to the final stretch! 5 more weeks until my due date (May 16th) and I can't wait to meet the little one!
From the books:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weigh
I was having a lot of Braxton hicks last week so I increased my water intake and now am feeling much better. I drank a lot of water to begin with so now I feel like it's a full time job trying to get as much as I can. I'm still doing aqua aerobics twice a week and I'm sort of counting on my "walking while shopping" as my other form of exercises at the moment. GK has taken over a lot of the dog walking for the time being since I can't seem to walk that far either. Poor Grace, already getting the shaft due to the baby. :)
We also started our birthing classes last week. It actually was not that bad. We didn't see any crazy movies that I heard about and the teacher is really nice. I only had to close my eyes once and GK stayed in the room for the entire class (he's not very good around blood). I of course have pretty much forgotten everything she talked about, so I like to remind GK that the class is really for him and it's his main job just to remind me to breath during labor - no matter what technique I use.
Below is the latest picture in my standard everyday attire these days. I'm lucky it's been so warm and sunny here the past few weeks so I've been living in my flip flops and workout pants...




4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
You look awesome!! look how skinny your arms are!! lucky ;)
and your ankles look just as skinny--some days mine are a little swollen, other days not at all. Odd how this thing called pregnancy works, haha.
You look great! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks to go. Hope it goes fast for you!
I miss you!
you look adorable! I hope I look that good when I'm 35 weeks prego! I'd love to be one of those gals that is "all belly" :)
Looking good! Good luck and can't wait to see pics of the little one!
Post a Comment