I seriously can't believe it's Monday again. I feel like it's always Monday!
Our weekend was great ~ Nice and relaxing. GK is back in Texas now and Grace and I are on our own again. I'm heading to Texas this weekend to look things over to see what I think about it. If I like it, then our talks will then speed up about a move date. GK's company wants us to move pretty quick after we make the decision, but I want to try to hold out until December. If you've ever been to Chicago you know how awesome the summer and fall seasons are here and I don't want to miss them. Like I've said before it will be easier to get me out of Chicago on a cold, frigid day rather then on a sunny warm day. I doubt I'll be able to hold off until then but I'm going to try my best :)
That being said, any readers out there have any recommendations for fun hot spots that we must visit while in the Dallas area???
5 years ago




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
It definitely always feels like Monday to me.
Glad to hear your weekend was relaxing!
No help here but Dallas sounds great! Except I really think I might move to Chicago one day, except if the rain doesn't stop up north I might go south too!
Post a Comment