- I am DEATHLY scared of thunderstorms. This is nothing new for my IRL friends. It's hard to find me sitting around when there is a storm going on. I tend to plug my ears like I'm five years old and try to find something to keep me busy. Poor GK likes them but never gets to enjoy them because I run around and close all the blinds (which is a fete in itself since all of our exterior walls have a window and there are like 15 windows) before I get an anxiety attack. To be honest I just really hate loud noises (insert line from Anchorman here). I just don't like them, end of discussion.
- The only thing that scares me about moving to Texas is finding a snake in the backyard. The phobia with snakes is not as bad as thunder, but it's up there. I have this fear that one day in Texas I will look out the window and see my little puppy trying to play with a snake or something. YUCK.
- I bite my nails even though it's totally gross.
- GK and I have been together for 8 1/2 years and married for 2 1/2. He's the funniest person I know.
- I continue to laugh out loud when I watch Americas Funniest Home Videos every single week. Be honest, you do to!
OK, that's about it for now. More to come I'm sure with my next "blog block" :)




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I think Mike is almost as scared of snakes as you are!
Are you moving to Texas? If so, which city? We are hoping to move there in a year and a half or so!
Post a Comment