Scene: LK and GK at a bar watching the nail biting Bulls game Yesterday. It was REALLY close the entire game and I came up with this gem of a comment when the game was going into it's first overtime:
LK: (thinking out loud) I bet all the Bulls players live up in the northern suburbs - because they practice up there you know so it would cut their commute down a ton...
GK: Is that SERIOUSLY what you are thinking about right now???
I bet most of them do live in the Northern Suburbs. At least you were still talking about the Bulls. My comments usually have nothing to do with what game is on.
I have interesting and humorous things happen to me every day...mostly humorous! I've been married to my wonderful husband (GK) since 2006 and he, along with our 4 legged fluffy baby, keep me entertained on a daily bases. Living in Chicago since 2003 we made the big move to Dallas in January of 2010. Our beautiful baby boy joined us on May 17th, 2010!
5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I bet most of them do live in the Northern Suburbs. At least you were still talking about the Bulls. My comments usually have nothing to do with what game is on.
:-) At least you "watch" the games!
You're such a girl. We think about the material aspects of sports :)
That's what I'd be thinking about, too! :)
This made me LOL! And could have totally been an exchange b/w me and G!
Post a Comment