Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Life of Princess Grace

I've not had a Grace post in a while so I figured I'd post a few pictures of her from this past weekend.

She has taken a STRONG liking to GK's baseball's that he's got laying around the house. The are not the normal soft, squishy toys she usually plays with so we have no clue why she likes it so much. She can barely carry it in her mouth for longer than 30 seconds before it drops to the floor with a loud thud...



Right above the couch in the below pictures is a window - as you can tell. There is also a radiator (gotta love the old Chicago buildings) and that is Grace's "spot". She sits up there for hours on end watching people enter and leave our building (like a cat).

In these photos I was laying on the couch below her and got a phone call. Well she slowly moved down the couch to position herself on me. She hates when I talk on the phone and if I do, she does crap like this to take my attention away from the conversation. Heaven forbid that I try to talk to the outside world when she is around!


5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Bri said...

This is such a cute post!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

What a cutie!

Angie said...

Mattie does the same thing when I'm on the phone! Unless I am talking to mom, then she runs around crying, and looking for her.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute sitting on you while you are on the phone

Gwen said...

I don't know how I missed this post. She is adorable!!! XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus