Dear Old Man Winter,
WOW. You really wanted to live up to that saying about March..."In like a lion out like a lamb" didn't you? I mean yesterday was only the first day of March and you made sure the weather turned into pure crap didn't you? the only reason that I'm surviving this last blast of snow (which I'm sure you'll send one more blizzard our way just to piss me off), is that it's MARCH and I know that spring and summer will be here sooner rather than later. I'm starting to hate you old man winter, but I'm going to be the bigger person and continue to wear my MASSIVE winter jacket and try not to complain too loud about you so maybe you'll go away!
These cars above are covered in about 3" of ice. They were parked in a puddle and then it turned really cold so every time a car splashed them the water froze on the cars - sucks for those owners!




0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Post a Comment