When your page was loading, I could only see from her nose up, and she looked like Cher. But I can see where you think Jolie because of the lips.
This whole story is just scary. You have to know something is not on the up and up when Gerber won't even donate food. First she won't disclose her name then she suddenly has 2 PR people? Those poor kids.
I have interesting and humorous things happen to me every day...mostly humorous! I've been married to my wonderful husband (GK) since 2006 and he, along with our 4 legged fluffy baby, keep me entertained on a daily bases. Living in Chicago since 2003 we made the big move to Dallas in January of 2010. Our beautiful baby boy joined us on May 17th, 2010!
2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
When your page was loading, I could only see from her nose up, and she looked like Cher. But I can see where you think Jolie because of the lips.
This whole story is just scary. You have to know something is not on the up and up when Gerber won't even donate food. First she won't disclose her name then she suddenly has 2 PR people? Those poor kids.
I see it in the lips
Post a Comment