Friday, January 9, 2009

Where are you Sprinkels???

My Mom and Nicole introduced me to Sprinkles Cupcakes when we were in Scottsdale and all I can say is - Oh.My.God! I try not to say that very often, but these damn cupcakes are so good it's unbelievable! My favorite is the Pumpkin. Don't worry that I took a picture of our assortment we ordered - and yes the one on top is a tiny little cupcake for Grace. How cute is that?!?! I believe the pumpkin is on the top right with the green and orange dots, but Nicole can correct me if I'm wrong :)
The Only thing I want to know is WHEN IS SPRINKLES COMING TO CHICAGO? It's been like a year and they still say the Chicago location is "coming soon". They do sell the cupcake mix at Williams-Sonoma, so I may just have to live with making my own Sprinkles Cupcakes until they open up the Chicago store. Sadly they don't have the Pumpkin, but I guess I'll survive.

1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Charlee said...

OH MY GOD...SPRINKLES IS A-MAZ-ING

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus