Sooo, I may or may not have eaten a half box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese...while watching The Biggest Loser on TV. In my defense I did eat a salad with it, and I swear that the amount of shells they put in that little yellow box is like half of what it used to be! At least I'm being honest about it. Usually I'd try to defend my choice of inhaling eating all that yummy shells and cheese, or pretend I only ate 1/4 th box or something, but I figured what the hell I'm the one that has to stay on the elliptical tomorrow morning for a half hour longer then usual - ugh.
Want to know what The Biggest Loser made Greg want to do - workout! He's so much more sensible then me.
By the way, if you don't watch The Biggest Loser - then you should. It's such a great show and it really does motivate most people (like my husband), and shows you great tips on eating and working out. Granted these people work out for eight hours every day, it's still cool to see the transformation.




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Ha! Don't feel bad, I also watched the Biggest Loser tonight eating shells and cheese. It's a little weird that we both did that.
I missed last weeks because my dvr didn't record it for some reason, but I think it is going to be a good season. Bob already freaked out, which is fun. And I can not believe the guy that was eliminated tonight is only 63, he looked 15 years older then dad!
I love it but I missed this weeks episode. I was being a nerd and checking out American Idol
OK, you crack my ass-ets up! I'm so excited to follow your blog!
Post a Comment