Well I finally got around to joining the blog world! I love reading everyone else’s blogs and often think to myself “Wow, if I had a blog that would be a funny story for it”. Needless to say, I’m still working on the kinks, and you may see my page change colors and design many times in the next few days, but hopefully you stick with me and enjoy what I have to say…and if you don’t then you don’t have to read it anymore.
This is mainly for our family and friends that don’t live near us. I’m the absolute worst person to get on the phone, and I hate talking on the phone for more then five minutes most of the time, so I figured this is a good way to fill everyone in on what is going on with us here in “The Windy City”!
5 years ago




0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Post a Comment