- Does anyone know of an app for the iPhone that I can use to update my blog? I'm pretty sure I'd do it way more often if I had one of those.
- I'm trying to figure out if E should switch from two naps to one. His second nap of the day is way late (like 5pm late) and it's ALWAYS a struggle. So today we're testing it out. Wish us luck. We had a playdate this morning so that was awesome and he's now been alseep for an hour and a half.
- It's still F'ing HOT here and only going to get worse. The mall is now our playground...
5 years ago




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I used to use blog press but now I just email it to the special email they give you in your settings and it is SOOOOO easy! Would love to see you around more often!! =D
Post a Comment