We are on our way to Orlando this weekend to make a long awaited (on my part) trip to Disney World - it was my birthday gift. I'm super excited about it but my darling husband is not - it's pretty much like the equivalent of me making him go to a Britney Spears concert or something. So he's been making "awesome" comments all week about it, including this:
LK: Hey did you ask the hotel the best way to get from the airport to the hotel when we land, maybe they have a shuttle or something?
GK: Yeah, Mickey Mouse is going to pick us up
LK: Unbelievable! (as I walk off to get the hotel phone number so I can call).
Should be a fun trip :)
2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
He's not gonna want to come home... just wait!
Have a blast at Disneyworld!
Post a Comment